Conference agenda and Guideline
Guidelines for Presentations
Preparation for Oral Presentation
1.Plenary talks: Presentation time: 45 minutes, including 5 minutes Q/A.
2.Invited talks: Presentation time: 20 minutes, including 3 minutes Q/A.
3.General oral presentations: Authors for general oral presentations will be allowed 13 minutes, including 3 minutes Q/A.
1) Presentation language: English Presentation is recommended. The PPT is required in English version if you prefer present in Chinese.
2) Presentations format: Microsoft PowerPoint (.pptx format is recommended).
3) Computers onsite will be available. Personal computers are allowed.
Instructions for Poster Presentation
Posters must be prepared in English. Poster set-up will begin on Dec.4, 2021 at 16:00 and should be completed by 08:00am on Dec.5, 2021. Double sided adhesive will be provided on each poster board. Teardown will occur following the last session on Dec.6, 2021. All posters have chance to give a rapid presentation.
1) Rapid Fire Session: Authors for poster rapid fire will be allowed 3 minutes presentation. (please prepare 3 minutes PPT for rapid fire session)
2) Poster Format: Size of the poster should not be larger than 900mm WIDE×1200mm HIGH.
3) Poster Structure: Your poster should preferably contain the following elements: Title, Author(s) & Institution(s) (Positioned at the Top), Introduction, Methods, Results, & Discussion, and Conclusions, Images and/or Graphs are strongly encouraged.
4) Posters will be viewed during the entire meeting, and your presence is recommended during lunches and coffee breaks for discussion with those who are interested in viewing your poster.